Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy Bee!

So once again it has been absolutely forever since I wrote, and once again, I'm very sorry! The past few weeks have been crazy! I got a new job, which started off all the crazyness. I did a first interview on Monday the 21st of September, 2 hours after I got home, I was called to come in for a second interview the next dat. And so I went for the second interview and just after I got home from that they offered me the job! And I started on Thursday the 24th! It was insane! And since then I've been so busy and so tired that I sadly neglected my little blog!
So since I have been so busy, I haven't really had too much time to shop, but of course I bought myself just a little congratulations treat for getting this job! How could I not?! So I took myself to MAC and I picked up the beloved repromote of Feline Kohl Power! And I love it, its so creamy and the most gorgeous black ever. When my last Feline ran out, I was so sad, and getting a new one just about made my day! And if you weren't lucky enough to pick it up with the DSquared2 collection, fear not! It is being released again in December, the 26th to be exact, with the Love Lace Collection! And if you're like me and love the texture of the Kohl Power formulation, you'll be glad to know that two more shades, Raven and Sense of Style, are coming out at the same time. And I'm sure you all know and love www.temptalia.com, but if you don't know about it, please go check it out, you will love it! So much info, great reviews and tips...its a girly paradise in blog form! I've been drooling over all the new holiday collections from so many brands! And MAC Holiday 2009 is on top of my wishlist right now!
When I was at MAC scooping up my coveted Feline, I also decided to go ahead and pick up the 219 brush, which I have been wanting forever and ever. I haven't had the chance to use it just yet, but I'm excited to try it out!
So what collections are you looking forward to? Do the MAC upcoming MAC collections tickle your fancy? Do you own a 219 brush? Love it? Hate it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment