Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An Alarming Sight!

So last night, I was going about my business as usual, doing my whole makeup removing, cleansing, toning, blah blah blah routine. And that is when I saw it! Or at least I'm pretty sure I did. My boyfriend says I'm imagining things, but nonetheless, I think I saw it and that is what matters. Under eye wrinkling? Really? But I'm only 25! And I take good care of my skin, at least in my opinion. I never EVER no matter how much I sometimes want to, go to sleep wearing makeup. I use toner, and I moisturize and use sunscreen. But here we are. Now maybe it wasn't really wrinkling. Maybe it was the light, or a weird smudge of mascara, but it was still something and that is why I am writing this. I think it may be time for me to start using an eye cream. And I'm hopelessly lost! I need your help! Please please pretty please write in the comments, and let me know your favorites, and why you like them! Thanks everyone, and stay gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment