Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello world!

Wow, ok. So this is my first blog ever, and I really have no idea what I'm doing yet. That is just fine though, because I know its going to be tons of fun! I love reading other people's blogs, especially ones about beauty, fashion, makeup and all that girly stuff. So I figured, why not try it out myself? My plan is to just talk about my shopping excursions, things I'm loving, and things at the top of my want list. I think all the gorgeous goodies out there, like pretty lipglosses or shoes, are some of the best things about being a girl!

So lets jump right into it then! Today was fun for sure, in a very makeup related way. I've just recently gotten really into MAC makeup. I've always liked using their products, but in the last maybe 4 months, I've become one of those girls who crave and covet and wait impatiently for collections to come out. Probably around the same time was when I stumbled across the amazing beauty community on Youtube! I love so many of those girls, and they are all so gorgeous!
So anyway, today my boyfriend and I went to MAC and I was treated to a mini shopping spree! I picked out five eyeshadows (Satin Taupe, All That Glitters, Mulch, Espresso and Amber Lights in case you were curious), a Paint Pot in Rubenesque (gorgeous!!) and the 226 brush, which I have been excited to pick up since I heard it was being repromoted with Colour Craft!
I absolutely love the girls at the MAC store I go to the most often and I think it is such a great thing to have really helpful people in cosmetics stores. And they're totally honest, which is awesome too. I'd much rather have someone tell me that a foundation makes me look too orangey than to have them let me just pick it myself and wander out looking like an Ooompa Loompa!

Anyway, that is all for now, just a little bit of post-shopping day happiness! But I'm excited for when I update next! Stay gorgeous everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment