Sunday, July 12, 2009

I love lazy Sundays...

Sunday is a great day for relaxing, not going anywhere, and being all cozy at home. And today was especially good for that since it was a bit gloomy out anyway. So I stayed in with my boyfriend, slept suuuper late and looked at the MAC website way too much. And now I'm torn. When I went to MAC the other day, I looked at the Colour Craft collection and just had to walk away! The MSFs and blushes were all way too pretty and I got a little overwhelmed. And today I have been staring at the website and trying hard to make a decision. I'm thinking I would really like either Triple Fusion or Smooth Merge to use as a blush, since I'm super super pale. Hmmm, decisions decisions! Also I've never really used any of the MSFs before and I'm really interested in trying them out. I'm going to have to plant a money tree I think!
In other news, I also tried out a new LUSH soap this morning. Not a new soap for Lush, but new for me, anyway. I tried out Sexy Peel soap, since I bought a nice big chunk of it just the other day. I sliced off a piece that seemed big enough for three or four showers and just kept the rest wrapped up to keep it nice and fresh. Wow, this soap is citrusy! I loved the smell of it in the store which is obviously why I bought it, and the lemony-limey scent was a great big whoosh of wake-up goodness. This is definitely a good morning soap, since its so bright-smelling, and I think its one of the cheaper LUSH soaps as well, I think it was about $5.25/100g (Canadian dollars). I'm really glad I got such a big piece since this is a new favorite around my house! I didn't find it to be as drying as Porridge soap, which I love the smell of, but I can't really use since it dries my skin out too much. Maybe LUSH should make more things that have the Porridge scent (hint hint!).
Mmm, I think that is all my news for today. Hopefully I get to meet up with my sister for lunch tomorrow which should be fun, but other than that I think I'm off to the MAC website to ponder some more! Goodnight and stay gorgeous everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment