Saturday, July 11, 2009

LUSH Love

You know what I love? I love the Tea Tree Water toner from Lush. It just feel soooo good, its so refreshing! And I love the smell, too. A lot of people I know really don't like the scent of tea tree oil, but I've always loved it. I had something from Bumble and bumble with tea tree oil in it too, I think it was like, the prep lotion or something like that, and it smelled so good I feel like I would even wear that scent as a perfume.
But yeah, Lush I love so many things from there, and even though I know its pretty pricey I think once in a while it is SO worth it to splurge on a few of their things, especially the bath bombs and the bubble bars. There is NOTHING like a relaxing, good smelling, girly bath when you're feeling a little bit sad or when its that time of the month. Their stuff smells so good that even my boyfriend has been known to relax in the bath with some of them, and not just the "masculine" ones ;-)
Other than loving my new Lush purchases, I'm just not feeling all that well today. But that is ok, I might just have to run a nice hot bath and throw in a bath bomb! Stay gorgeous everyone!

2 comments:

  1. i love the tea tree toner too. i put mine in the fridge and on a hot day it feels amazing. i work at lush, and love it there. the products are amazing. Just became ur 1st follower, check out my blog, and follow if you like.
    http://www.mylittlemakeupcorner.blogspot.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting the toners in the fridge, I keep the Eau Roma Water in there and it is SO amazing in the summer. I would love to work at lush, I've been buying their products for probably 10 years now and I don't think I'll ever stop!

    ReplyDelete