Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF!

Wow, what a week! I started work on Wednesday, and its been going pretty well. The days are pretty busy, which is good I think. Its nice to have lots to do, I feel like it makes the day fly by. Everyone in my new office seems really nice as well, and totally willing to help me out if I have any questions, which of course I do, being all brand new and such. All in all though, I think I'm going to like it there!
The weather has also become GORGEOUS in the last couple of days, which is perfect because there are some great outdoor festivals starting up this weekend. And the fair! I'm so excited for lots of fun summery things to do!
I got my Smooth Merge MSF in the mail today, and I'm super glad I picked it up. Its really gorgeous and the three stripes of colour look like they would work individually as well as all swirled together. I've also been looking online at the upcoming MAC collections and I am really looking forward to Feline Kohl Power liner being repromoted with the DSquared collection in October. I'm actually looking forward to seeing more photos from DSquared as well...I love them as designers and I'm wondering if maybe the packaging will be superadorable. The Make Up Art Cosmetics collection looks really interesting to me as well. I love sneak peeks of upcoming collections...it helps me build my wishlist!
And now its time for me to get ready, since my boyfriend and I are going out to meet some friends for drinks. Yay Friday! Have a good weekend, and stay gorgeous everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment