Sunday, July 12, 2009

Update!

OK, so I thought I would really really quickly update. I just ordered the Smooth Merge MSF from MAC! I'm so excited for it to get here. I know I have four or so MAC stores that I go to all the time, so I could very easily have just gone to the mall and picked it up, but I am a HUGE sucker for getting things in the mail, plus there was free shipping. So I'm so happy, and maybe now I can try and go to bed without agonizing over my choice!
<3<3Stay gorgeous everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love getting packages in the mail too! It feels like Christmas or birthday presents, even though you know what it is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention, thanks for following my blog! It means so much to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, it DOES feel like you're getting s present! And thanks to you for following me as well! I'm just starting out and my first couple followers have been a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete