Monday, July 13, 2009

What a lovely day!

Today turned out to be way better than I thought it would! I knew it would be fun since I was planning on meeting up with my sister, but it got even better! First of all, I got a call letting me know that I got a new job I was hoping for, which made me SO happy! And after that, it turned out that my sister needed to meet up a little later, dinner instead of lunch, and that she wanted to stop by MAC first! So I ended up back at my favorite place, and of course I had to buy myself a little reward for the new job! I ended up picking up Hand-Finish blush from the Colour Craft collection, and I really love it. Its a really pretty, pale pink with gorgeous gold running thorugh it, and it works really nicely on my pale, pale skin. I think girls with darker complexions would probably want to go with one of the more pigmented options, but for me, it works really nicely!

Now I'm just super super excited about starting work on Wednesday! Well, and a bit nervous. New jobs have a very "first day of school" type of feeling for me, excited and apprehensive at the same time. More excited really. Plus it means picking out cute work outfits! Gotta make a great impression!

And now I'm off to play with all the makeup I've picked up over the past week! Stay gorgeous everyone!

2 comments: