Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mini MAC Haul!

So today I was at the mall to help pick out a dress for a friend who is going to a wedding this weekend, and of course I couldn't resist a little MAC side trip. I hadn't really had much interest in the Naked Honey collection when it first came out, but for some reason when I walked into the store I really wanted to take a look! I thought the powders were really pretty, with their honeycomb pattern and everything, but the really didn't work with my skin, and I'm not really a big powder person anyway. But I also swatched the three shadows, and I REALLY liked them! I wasn't expecting to either, but lo and behold, they were really quite pretty. So of course I couldn't just get one or two because the others would feel all left out, and in the end I went home with Buckwheat, Pollinator and Creme de Miel. I haven't played around with them too much yet, but I'm probably going to try to create a look or two tomorrow and I'm really excited about it!
I didn't really need to pick up those shadows, but I felt like I deserved a bit of a treat today. My best friend is moving all the way across the country tomorrow, so I've been a bit down, and there is nothing like a little shopping and new makeup to help cheer me up! But now my intention is to try and save up a bit for some of the new collections coming out in the next few months. We'll see how that goes.... Stay gorgeous everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment